PLUMBING WITH PROFESSIONALISM
Since 2000, Canuck Plumbing has been offering residential and commercial plumbing and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance services to residents of Fort Saskatchewan, Edmonton, and Sherwood Park. Our headquarters is an 11,000 sq. ft. facility in downtown Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta.
As a service plumbing company, (as opposed to a construction plumbing company, who installs equipment to new buildings that are not yet inhabited), we have honed the art of serving clients established on their properties to repair drain, and water gas lines, hot water heaters and all other plumbing equipment that are active.
We understand that entering your home to perform potentially messy and dangerous repairs requires delicate thoughtfulness for your property and should not incite anxiety.
Therefore, Canuck's plumbing representatives:
- Look proper and clean. No piercings, shaggy hair, etc.
- Are clean shaven
- Wear the Canuck uniform which includes white shirt, dress pants
- Wear protectors over their safety workboots to preserve client flooring
- Always use drop cloths to ensure any spills do not reach your carpet or floor
If you need help with your hot water tank problems, you've come to the right place!
We stand behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we provide a written guarantee - before our technician does the work, we walk through the warranty process and provide a written down the guarantee.
Repair your hot water tank?
Consider repairing your water heater if:
- it's less than 7 years old
- you get annual maintenance done on your water tank
Who should I call to troubleshoot my hot water heater problems?
Make sure you work with a plumbing company that:
- Specializes in residential service plumbing - experts in maintenance plumbing (not construction or commercial plumbers)
- Is bonded, has a valid business license, carries insurance, has licensed red seal journeymen, and can supply a gas permit
- Understands maintenance, and trouble shooting - problem solvers that can figure out why your tank is not working in your home
-or- Replace (and Recycle) your water heater?
We recommend that you replace your hot water heater if:
- your water tank is more than 10 years old
- you are interested in a more energy efficient system
- your family life has changed dramatically and your current tank is not meeting your daily hot water needs